Temporary Class “B” (picnic) licenses to sell fermented malt beverages at picnics or similar gatherings are issued to bona fide clubs; state, county, or local fair associations, or agricultural societies; churches, lodges, or societies that have been in existence for at least 6 months prior to the date of application; posts of veteran’s organizations; or Chambers of Commerce or similar civic or trade organizations organized under Ch. 181, Wis. Stats.

Applications (Temporary Operators License, Class B License, and Class B Picnic Supplement) and fees (see Fee Schedule below) shall be filed with the Town Clerk at least forty-five (45) days before the Town Board may grant or deny the application.

See below ordinances/resolutions for additional information.

Temporary Operators License Application

Class B License Application at-315f

Class B Picnic Supplement – Wholesaler

2017-0006 Ord Regul Alcohol Bev and Lic

2017-0007 Ord Temp Alc Bev Op Lic

2017-0008 Resol Fee Sch for Alc Lic Permits