All Certified Survey Maps must come before the Planning Commission for action and/or prior to recommendation to the Town Board. An application and fee is required (see FEE SCHEDULE for current fee due).

Please see attached for additional information.

Required: Pages 1 and 2 of the Land Division Application and Pages 1-3 plus other sections as outlined of the Submittal Checklist.